Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Special Mother's Day

Mother's Day

Well this year was extra special because it was my first Mother's day.

The kids and George made the day extra special for me.
George had to leave that morning 6am for his meetings. But he already had the supplies ready for the kids to use.
Therefore when I took a bath after preparing for my church class, I received 2 knocks on the door.
The first one was Steph asking if she could place something in my room. The 2nd knock was Ian asking if he could place something in my room.
Therefore when I entered the room I saw the beautiful breakfast which consisted of heart shape pancakes, orange slices, and a glass of milk. On the floor along the side was the biggest Mother's day card I had ever seen.

That night we had a greek dinner, that consisted of Lamb, Spanikopita, Dolmathas, and Greek Salad and for dessert we had my mom's birthday cake.

It was a special dinner because we were able to have both mothers there, both aunts, uncle Zack, and Amy a family friend..

No comments: