Stephanie turned 13 years old on 9/6/08. The party started on Friday night when Ruth and Lucy were able to stay the night. The girls had a good time with movies, Anime, and lots and lots of snacks. Dinner consisted of Pizza and chips. (Yes, i think that covers the 4 food groups). Then there were more desserts than could be counted. No by some mysterious reason some of the food disappeared. But then again Ian and I had to eat.
On Saturday Steph had her birthday party at the AMF bowling alley. I have to say that it was nice and I appreciate everyone that came but it did not turn out how I had planned. First of all I asked them if I needed a reservation for 2 lanes or more in the morning. They kept telling me not to worry. Then when we showed up they told us that all lanes had been booked up and we would only have 30 minutes. While everyone was playing I ordered a pizza. While the server was bring the pizza to us, he tripped and the pizza feel all over the floor. Okay I am safe to say that we were not having the best of luck.
So we wrapped up the party and went back to the house and had Steph's cake with the family and opened her gifts. We want to thank everyone that came and for the wonderful gifts.





No comments:
Post a Comment