Okay so Steph has always been a fan of the Phantom of the Opera. She has only seen the movie and I told her that she needed to see the play. I had seen it before and loved it each time. So as a reward for helping out with the move, I treated Steph and Ian to the theatre performance of "The Phantom of the Opera." We had to travel to see the performance in St. Louis, Missouri. It is a 6 hour drive from Fort Riley. So the kids and I made the journey a few weeks ago. I just got the pictures back today and yes I forgot the digital camera, so we had to buy a disposable camera. It did not take that great of pictures but something is better than nothing.
George was not able to come with us because he had to go out in the field. So we invited a friend's daughter to come along with us. We missed George but we had fun... We ate dinner at White Castle (Kids Choice) and also bought salads for dinner. That evening we stayed at the Airport Marriott, which was really nice. To really enjoy the experience at the Hotel, I let the kids order room service the next morning





No comments:
Post a Comment