Sunday, October 3, 2010

Stephanie's Marching Band



Okay, I am going to take a break from the CA trip postings to give you some current information about the family. This year Stephanie is in marching band and loving it. George and I have come to terms that we are her official drivers to all the events but hey what is a parent for. We are so proud of her. Stephanie is playing the symbols in the band just like her daddy did in High School. Please don't worry everyone she is still playing the Bassoon but will not be until the Spring semester in High School for concert band. She has a game at the High School every other Friday. Usually Ian and I can be found in the stands near the band. But for the first game we all went to see her perform and watch the game. What was even better is that Mema was visiting us at that time and was able to see her first performance.

No comments: