Sunday, August 24, 2008

What we have we been up to?

On 8/14/08 register the kids for school is this year and bought the school supplies. Ian will be in 5th grade and Steph will be starting Junior High.

On 8/16/08 Steph, Ian, YiaYia, and myself went to the circus. Ian loved it. Steph was sad for the Tigers and not sure that they like their trainer. My mom and I liked it all.

8/22/08 Ian and I went to his scouts swim party.

8/23/08 Steph went to the Beehive Conference, while Ian and I went to school shopping. When we picked up Steph, we took her school shopping.

Last week we got a letter from George and he said that he was doing good. He said that on 8/14/08 he started the actual Basic training course. Up to that time he was just in processing.
He had made it through the shark attack and was excited to see us in a few weeks. We really miss him.

We love him very much and support him. We support all the troops in the Military and thank their families for the sacrifice that they make.

No comments: