Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Time at the River Walk in San Antonio


Okay so I decided while we were down in San Antonio that we could not leave without seeing the Christmas lights on the River walk in San Antonio. They kids had been there before during the summer but we wanted to see the lights. So since it was 80 degrees outside we got ice cream and walked the river walk for a little while. The lights are a beautiful sight. I understand that they have a parade on the Friday after Thanksgiving down the river. We may have to do that next year if we are stationed there. Anyways it was a beautiful sight!!

3 comments:

Jo Romero said...

how are you compy? you should try facebook! Esquivel is on there and so many more! glad to see you happy and well

Our Family said...

Thanks Compy. I was on there for a while but I never checked it. I love reading about your Boys. I hope your family has a Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

At least Ian looks like he was happy to be there. Come on StephSteph lighten up!!