Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Presidents Day at Ft. Worth Zoo







On Monday the 16th we visited the Ft. Worth Zoo. It was my first time but the kids had been there many times. I was really impressed at the layout of the zoo. The only thing that I could see that could be changed would be the cage with the Jaguar. Okay here are our favorite animals:

Stephanie: White Tiger
Ian: Penguins and Monkeys
Hilary: Elephants

We took the train tour at the zoo. Ian and myself, rode the carousel. After the zoo we went to Pappa's Burger restaurant for Lunch/ Dinner. We ate so much. Steph had the Chicken Fried Chicken, Ian had the BLT Hamburger, and I had the Pappa Hamburger. We started our meal with chips / salsa and then ended with milk shakes. Let's just say that we could hardly walk to the car but it was good.


Stephanie wants to make sure that I note that her meal was the biggest one. I will say that the truth is that her leftovers are still in the fridge!!!!!! (I have to give her credit that she has been sick).

No comments: