Friday, March 27, 2009

Life Changes

Thanks to my husband, this Tuesday will be my last day at work. I have decided to not extend my contract position with Accor and therefore my husband and I have decided it is time for me to now be a stay home mom. I am so excited and I always dreamt of having this opportunity.

Last summer my husband joined the Army to be able to provide for his family and give me the opportunity to be able to stay home. Since his training is almost over and he is doing well in the Mechanics program and actually graduating in the top 10% of his class, we have decided it is time for me to stay home.

We have worked really hard preparing for this time. We have paid off as many bills as possible so that we can live off one salary. It is a true blessing. My goal now is to get my family ready for the move this summer and start taking better care of my health. I also have the goal to start working out more each day, cont. to eat healthy, and lose 80 pounds. I know that seems like a lot but I know I can do it because I know it will better for me with my MS.

I really want to thank my Mom, Dad, Sister, Jesse, Aunt JoJo, Nona, Harry, all my family on my mom's side, my friends, my mother in law, and my Wonderful Husband for the support they have given me over the last few years. I could not have done this with out them.

I could never have imagined that my life would have turned out this wonderful. I feel really blessed. I truly thank my husband for serving our country and providing for our family and giving me the opportunity to be able to stay home.
Thank you honey!!

1 comment:

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

I am so happy you found me and I know who you are. I wish that Liz had a bogspot page. I remember her talking about you all time and I know that she looks up to you now as she did then. I also remember that you guys were really close and I envied that as a teenager then I was not as close to my sisters then. However,I am grateful that I am close to them now and that we are past that teenage stage.

Thank you so much for your comment on my blogspot. I really appreciate your kindness. You are such an inspiration to me. I am wowed and left speechless at you and your life. I had no idea that you had MS. Your kids are so lucky to have you in their life and you are soo blessed. It is just wonderful and I guess that is what makes me speechless. I would take the pain of child bearing away if I could. I hate seeing the ones I know and love struggle with the very thing I am, but there is a lesson to be learned. I am learning that it is something we have no control over, but we can take control with how we deal with it. I read my patriachal (sp) blessing and it gave me strength to know that it will come when Heavenly Father wants it too and if he promises it then it will happen.Anyways I just wanted to thank you for giving me strength, adding to my testimony. You are a wonderful person and you are a wonderful mother right now to the children Heavenly Father wants you to have right now. These children will help you to be a better mother for the ones that are still with our Father in Heaven. Take care and know you are in my thoughts