
This is really hard posting all the Disney pictures that I love and think you will also. So here are a few more that I noted were not posted. Please enjoy.
The first picture is the kids and myself outside the castle.

I love this picture!! Kids with their daddy riding "It's a Small World."

The kids with George by his favorite Disney character the Cheshire Cat. My husband hats cats but loves this one.

Cute Ian excited to be able to set up front.

Steph look so pretty and relaxed on that pirate ship at Disneyland.

The kids getting ready to ride the Winnie the Pooh ride. George wanted to ride this with Steph since he remembers she always loved Winnie the Pooh as a little girl.

Steph with her dad by the Winnie the Pooh ride.

George and I in front of the Matterhorn ride at Disneyland.
2 comments:
Awesome photos! You are making me SO anxious to get back to Disneyland! I'm really glad you all were able to take such a special trip together this summer...
By the way, I totally forgot about sending back Ian's jeans! I will do that tomorrow. Sorry!
Looks like you all had a blast!!! I am going to recruit you to help me plan our next trip!!! : )
Post a Comment