Okay yesterday the 16th of December, I graduated with my Bachelor's in Elementary Education. Stephanie and my good friend Sara were able to attend. It was bigger event then I thought it would be. I would have taken Ian out of school, if I had known. Some of the pics were blurry. But I love the pics of Stephanie and myself. She is beautiful in the photos. But I have to say I don't think I look to bad even with the cap. What's happening hot stuff!!! Anyways it was a nice day. Also I got beautiful flowers from my mom and dad, but also from a friend that did not give their name. Thank you.. I cannot say enough about the wonderful support I received from my parents in continuing my education. Both of my parents helped, but especially my mom who gave up many nights proof reading my papers. I could not have done it without you both. I also want to give a very special Thank you to my wonderful husband. That supported me and encouraged me to finish this dream. I love you all!!!! Thank you...
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment