George: Still in Afghanistan as of Dec 2011. Will be returning to the family in the beginning of next year. He has been busy doing Carpentry work during his deployment. He has played a role in helping to rebuild Afghanistan. We are so proud of his service and excited he is coming home soon. Hilary: Yeah, I completed my substitute teaching this semester and will be graduating this week with a degree in Elementary Education. Only two more state exams and I will have my teaching creditial and hopefully teaching this next school year. I love 3rd grade.. I have also been busy working in my calling as the Young Women President in our ward. These girls are awesome to get to know and serve.
sorry no pics will load...
Ian: Ian was busy in the Fall, in being in the Gold Orchestra. I will post videos that everyone can see. It is amazing and incredible to listen to. We are so proud of him. It took devotion since he has to practice 1 hr each day. It is an orchestra with Kansas State University. He has also been busy a group called "Wing Nut," that is teaching him how to fly a plane. Yes, Ian has already flown over our house. Ian has worked very hard this school to get straight A's in all his subjects. Poor boy spends many nights up to 10:30pm sometimes doing homework.
Brittany(dog),Fat (dog), and Shasta (cat): They are doing good and maintaining their 6 or more naps a day...





1 comment:
Too Cute! Great Job you all have done so many Awesome Things!!!! : ) Love You Guys!
Post a Comment