Thursday, December 15, 2011
Sweet 16!!!!
Okay it broke my heart that I was not able to give Steph the Sweet 16 that I know she always dreamt about. Due to George being gone, our crazy schedule, and health problems we played it low key. I have to say if we can 17 will be even sweeter.. We are so proud of our little girl that is not so little anymore. She is driving to school everyday. Even has a part-time job taking care of some dogs of a friend and busy with school. Happy Sweet 16 Stephanie!!! She did get to chose her favorite meal to eat and got some great gifts from family and friends. Thank you everyone that made this day a special day for Stephanie Alexandria Zumbrennen.. Here's looking at you kid!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Okay let me clarify the dream steph had was to have a formal party where she come in carried. Also, to get a car. We did a celebration just not that fancy. I offered to throw steph a party with just friends but she declined. She said she wanted to something like that for her 17th with her daddy home. We did celebrate. Just not as fancy as we planned.
Post a Comment