Okay for the Month of May Stephanie and I practically lived at the Horn's house. The reason being that Erin Horn, the Mother of 4 young children had to have surgery. The surgery was not planned and her husband is currently deployed so she did not have anyone to help and assist her. To make things worse she was told that she could lift anything over 10 pounds and that mean't that she could not hold her 8 month old daughter. So Stephanie and I moved in to help and George and Ian held down the fort at home. But just look at how cute baby Kimmie is. I have to say that I was very proud of Stephanie in helping with me on weekends with the 3:00 am feedings. She is really a good baby and now holds a very special place in Stephanie's and my heart. We also kept pretty active in assisting with the three young boys that the have which range from 7 years to 3 years old. We are happy to say that the family is doing better and currently visiting California with their dad, who is on leave, and going to Disneyland. But Steph and I will be kissing Baby Kimmie's checks when she gets home.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment