Friday, June 4, 2010
Specialist George Eric Zumbrennen
My wonderful husband got promoted to the rank of a Specialist in May!!! Normally you have to wait to be considered after you have been in the ARMY for 2 years. But if a soldier is found worthy and an example to his company, in preforming his duties, than he can be waived up the rank of a Specialist early which is what happened to George. He will officially reach his two year mark in August. So we are very proud of him. I got to place the new rank on his uniform and give him the official punch.. ( I made it hurt.. I needed to make sure that he knew that I loved him!!!) After the ceremony they company did the official congrats by doing push ups.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Wow! That is awesome! I agree Hilary you needed to make sure it hurt - to show him your love of course!
Post a Comment