Okay, I am always on the look for exciting places or things to visit with the family. I happen to find that in Junction City, the nearest city to Fort Riley had a home owner that was building a castle in their backyard. Well I called and the couple and they invited us out to tour the castle that they have been building. It is actually the husband that is doing the main building of the castle. He is a retired High School Math teacher and has always had the dream to build a castle in his backyard. We were amazed and took lots of pictures while the wife took us on a tour. The husband was not able to join us because he is recovering from heart surgery and is on bed rest for a little while. However the wife says that he will be back to working on the castle as soon as he receives the okay from his doctor. We wish him the speediest recovery. Something tells me that this might have triggered an idea with my husband for our future backyard.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment