Friday, June 4, 2010
Okay It is Official That Steph is High School Student
Okay it is now official that Stephanie is a High School Student. We are so proud of her. She has been on the Honor Role the entire year and is now a member of the State Honor Role Society. She has received an A+ in Math for two semesters. Let me ask you, "Who gets an A+ in school? I know that I did not. She has also been active in band in with her church groups this year. We know that this is just the start of her Academic success!!! Way to go Steph.....We know she did not really think an 8th graduation was that important but her dad and I could not miss it and take lots of pictures of her and her friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Way to go Steph! We are so proud of you! I can't beleive you are in high school - crazy!
Post a Comment